hello to everyone out there! I am going to be blogging your heads off just to catch yas up on the family. So be prepared to want to choke me. I will be starting tomorrow due to the fact that it is already 9pm and I am exhausted. I love and miss you all!
2 comments:
Annette! I am thrilled you have started your blog! I am going to look at it everyday! It is so great to have this type of technology so we can keep in touch and know what is going on with each other on a daily or weekly or monthly basis! It was so great to talk to you today! You are such an amazing person! I miss you and love you guys so much! Thanks for all your comments on my blog! XOXOXOX
Love, Jill
ANNETTE!!!! I saw your comment on Jill's blog and I was SO EXCITED!!! I think about you guys all the time. Jill just gave me a little update on your family. I can't believe how grown-up everyone is!
We just had twin girls about four months ago and are doing well. If you'd like to see our blog you can go to www.jeffandhannahplustwo.blogspot.com
Leave a comment so I know you saw it okay? I miss you guys and love you all SO MUCH!
Love,
Hannah
Post a Comment